All bookings at The Oxford Kitchen are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Oxford Kitchen will confirm your reservation by e-mail. Please read this and make any changes needed.
- We kindly ask that you keep to the reservation time. If you are unavoidably late, please call us as we may only be in a position to hold your table for 15 minutes.
- Please note that during extremely busy periods we may need to place a return time on your table.
Please inform us if you have any special dietary requirements or requests at the time of booking.
- For parties of eight to ten, a deposit of £10 per person is required. Your booking remains provisional until the deposit is received and we may not be able to accommodate you if other bookings are confirmed in the mean time. The amount of the deposit will be deducted from your final bill on the day.
- For parties of eleven or more a £500 deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- If 20% or more of your party fail to arrive and we have not been informed at least 24 hours in advance, we will charge in full for the food element of those meals not served.
- For all parties of eight or more guests we ask for a pre-order of your menu choices at least seven days before the reservation date.
- We welcome pre-orders of drinks (please see current drinks list on our website).
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us as soon as possible.
- For parties of 8 or less if cancellation is received 48 hours before the reservation time your deposit will be refunded in full.
- For parties of 9 or more if cancellation is not received 72 hours before your reservation your deposit will be retained in full.
Should you wish to bring your own wine we charge corkage of £20 per bottle of Wine and £30 per bottle of Champagne / Sparkling Wine.
The Oxford Kitchen reserves the right to retain deposit monies should there be any damage caused to fixtures or fittings by any member of your party. Additional charges may also apply subject to the cost of rectifying any damage caused.
For exclusive hire and bookings
- We apply a ‘minimum spend’ for exclusive use of certain areas. Please ask for further details.
- The ‘minimum spend’ is the least amount of money a party must spend for exclusive use of certain areas.
- If you meet the minimum spend then your deposit will be deducted in full from the final bill.
- If you don’t meet the minimum spend then part of the deposit will be retained to the value of the shortfall against the agreed minimum spend.
- Please enquire for the current minimum spend limits for the use of certain areas.
- The deposit required would depend on the hiring arrangements and will be highlighted by the Restaurant Manager at the initial enquiry stage.
How to pay your deposit
Please pay your total deposit in one transaction;
- By cash, in person at The Oxford Kitchen, please do not send cash in the post.
- By credit or debit card (over the phone or in person).
- Please aim to arrive at least 10 minutes before your booking time.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any items left in the restaurant. All items are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
- Please refer to our website: www.theoxfordkitchen.co.uk for our full menu range. The menus offered may have been changed between the time your booking was made and the date of your visit as we regularly update our menus. We will endeavour to inform you should this be the case where we can.
If you have any questions regarding our Booking Terms please get in touch at email@example.com.